Follow us on
facebook youtube
HomeOur servicesEverything to help youCounselors and SARCAIf you're under 18...

If you're under 18...

and you need advice?

A good place to start would be to talk things over with the person who provides career counselling to the students at your school. These professionals have different job titles in different institutions, such as:


  • guidance or career counsellor
  • academic and vocational information counsellor
  • academic advisor.


You can also get help from the Ordre des conseillers et conseillères d'orientation du Québec.

Our school boards

Follow us on facebook youtube

© 2021 Promotion and development of vocational training in Montreal.
All Rights Reserved.